We welcome second opinions!
There are many ways to fix problems in your mouth. We want you to be comfortable and informed of your options. You will always receive the best possible care at our office. We are committed to honesty as well as quality and patient safety.
Some reasons that you may want to get a second opinion include:
– You have received a very expensive treatment plan
– You have been told that all your old amalgam fillings need to be replaced
– You want to know if there are more options
– You have been informed that a tooth is not restorable
– You have been told you need expensive gum treatment, yet you are a regular
– You consistently need dental work after each cleaning and exam
Second opinions are usually FREE! Call us today to set up your appointment.